sábado, 14 de janeiro de 2012

Started to snow


It happened yesterday about 1:00 pm, I was in economics class when I watched from the window and I could see...It started to snow! People here are used to snow. But not to me, because that was the first time that I`ve seen this in my life. Oh, and I was almost forgetting to say... The classes started for me on Monday at Burris Laboratory School. It`s not too big, about 550 students and it is few blocks from Taylor`s house, so we can go on foot, and that is what we do every morning. Here is my schedule of classes:
1- Biology/8:00 to 8:55;
2- Speech and Communication/9:00 to 9:55;
3- U.S. History/10:00 to 10:55;
lunch - 11:00 to 12:00;
4 - Spanish/12:00 to 13:00;
5 - Economics/13:00 to 14:00;
6 - Government/14:00 to 15:00;
Today Johnny(a friend of school) invited me to go to his sister`s party that happened at a hotel. I went there and stayed talking with him while Sophia enjoyed the party with Johnny`s sister, it was cool, he`s a good friend. I think that tomorrow I will play in snow, because everybody says that is awesome sledding, so that`s it. xoxoxo fr everybody in Brazil.              

2 comentários:

  1. Olá meu Irmão é o Fahed.
    Mano deve ter sido muito emocionante para voce ver a neve pela primeira vez, como foi para mim quando fui para Israel, hehehe é muito legal brincar na neve. Cara acompanho teu blog todo o dia. Um grande beijo e abraço do Tio/Mano Fahed Hamad. Força e sucesso ai...

    ResponderExcluir