domingo, 22 de janeiro de 2012

Early birthday

So guys, as some of you know my birthday is coming (26th January) and as next week we probably are going to Chicago, the Taylors decided celebrate my birthday today, because the following week certainly will be too busy. I`m going to tell you how was the day ... We woke up and went to the church (as we have done most Sunday), I am enjoying this because it is a good opportunity to know and talk with different people. After the church we came home and had lunch, then we changed our clothes quickly, to go sledding in a big hill(not as big as we went on yesterday, but is good too). We came back to our house again, changed the clothes again and went to the Playstation (it is like paintball, but instead of a ball you use laser, to hit your enemies), I have discovered that I am terrible, but is pretty fun and I think everybody enjoyed. And to finish the day with golden key Susan cooked an awesome supper. Thank you Taylors!! Next post some pictures and videos. See you guys...

Um comentário:

  1. Happy birthday dear!!!!! I am glad you had a great birthday celebration!!! bjs

    ResponderExcluir