segunda-feira, 5 de março de 2012

Last week

Long time ago since my last post... I know, I know... I should come here more often and write about things about this trip, that actually is being amazing, but as I am doing awesome stuff in the US I don't have much free time.
I'll tell some things that happened during these last weeks... The school is done for me, because this week we are having the spring break (a kind of vacation of one week) and when it is over I won't be here anymore, because I am going to leave this Saturday (March 10th) ... Yaehh as you can see my time on Uncle's Sam land is almost finishing, but certainly I will enjoy as much as I can these last days. Before last week we went to Pokagon Park, which is North of Indiana, almost in Michigan(we went to Michigan state, but didn't stay there,we just stayed in the car). Well... Pokagon park includes a kind of hotel that is surrounded by nature and you can enjoy your holidays, vacations or free time with your family or friends doing many different cool things, like swimming, sledding on the BIG toboggan, trials... And that was exactly what we did there. Last week we had the Brazilian feijoada, it happened at Butler University in Indianapolis, this event was very nice and the feijoada was excellent. But before the feijoada's day, I met the other Youth Ambassador at Jhani's house, because this day we went to visit Indianapolis Motor Speedway (this was really exciting!!!) . After this we went to the mall and there we have met some Brazilian women that live here Indiana a long time. Well.... this might be confusing, but... These women each  took two of us(there was 3 ladies)  to spend the night at their house. Me and Bernardo stayed with Maria, she comes from Minas Gerais, she has a son of our age, and she has lived here for eight years, but she goes to Brazil a lot of times on the year to visit her relatives and she's really really really nice, I can say that we had a very good time at her house. Well, like I said before this was my last week on the school and when someone has to leave, normally his friends make some party or celebration and this was what happened with me... The guys of the school gave me really nice parties and surprises, I loved it, and I will never forget it, because these people were very important in my life. Well that's it for today and hope see you soon here.                                        

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário